RISK AND COSTS TO YOUR BUSINESS
- The average document is copied 10 to 20 times
- Employees spend 30% to 40% of their time looking for information locked in documents, e-mails and cabinets
- More than 70% of today's businesses would fail within 3 weeks if they suffered a catastrophic loss of paper based records
DRC answers the call
DRC provides industry leading document conversion solutions enabling organizations to:
- Digitize and destroy paper and microfilm based records
- Integrate unstructured content with corporate systems
- Improve access to information
Your Competitive Advantage
DRC helps organizations achieve strategic goals:
- Improve customer service & operational efficiency
- Enhance levels of compliance
- Reduce Cost & Risk
Document Digitization & Digital Transformation Services
- Smooth turnkey file digitzation and digital transformation solutions for legacy records
- Seamless intake and management of new documents to deliver an integrated view of all digital content
- Secure content management on DRC's private cloud
Seamless transition from paper base filing to Enterprise Document & Records Management
Large volume conversion of paper and microfilm based business content into digital format
DRC captures millions of characters of critical indexing metadata manually, electronically and automatically
On-line storage, management and access to critical business records on DRC's hosted document management infrastructure
For customers who prefer to capture their documents at source within their departments or organizations but need the security and access that a managed ECM service can provide
Leverage paper based content with existing Microsoft SharePoint investments
Invoice scanning and automation services integrated with customer ERP and financial systems
Instant delivery of thousands of pieces of mail a day to multiple users in digital format
Re-purpose difficult to access legacy microfilm into digital format
Proven secure microfilm technology to archive digital content to archival (500 year) standards
High quality archive microfilm processing through our ImageGuard Lab as part of a digital preservation strategy
About Our Company
The "new normal" demands that knowledge workers and customer support staff have "remote" access to critical business back-up away from the traditional office environment (24X7)
Data Repro Com Ltd. specializes in helping organizations meet their service, efficiency & compliance goals enabling them to focus on their core business, by providing compliant Digitization & Digital Transformation solutions including:
- Out-sourced Document Scanning & Hosted Document Management Services
- Scanning, Storage & Active File Management Services
- Data Capture Services
- Microfilm-to-Digital Scanning & Migration Solutions
- Industry leading Document Scanners and Software
Since inception in 1969, DRC has evolved into Canada's leading solutions provider for multi-format digital, microfilm and electronic document conversion and management.
DRC offers highly scaled document digitization services from legacy paper and microfilm records for fast on-line access to critical documents, reducing risk while saving time and money.
We help business in all sectors and all levels of government put focus back into their core business and services by removing reliance on traditional paper and microfilm records, integrating digital documents into today's modern business processes and systems.read more
Good to know
looking for a reliable & stable partner?
Contact us today to learn more about our company.
Trusted & reliable
DRC has partnered with industry leaders within the document and records management inustry focused on high quality document digitization, management and preservation.
DRC has been engaged by Premier Canadian Furniture Retailer (PCFR), and one of the biggest worldwide brands, to deliver document scanning services as part of the corporations’ digital transformation strategy.
High Profile Provincial Government Agency selects OpenText and DRC for end-to-end Content Management Solution. Changing information management paradigms is not easy. Moving from paper to digital and from legacy to integrated systems is challenging. Integrating businesses and moving office locations is downright scary.