Document Digitization & Digital Transformation Services
DRC provides a seamless turnkey digital transformation solution for legacy records including file de-location, secure transport, scanning, storage plus digital on-line access to information. DRC manages the intake of documents in a seamless process, picking up new files and file updates, delivering a complete & intergrated digital view of all files. Client content is securely managed in DRC's private cloud as a defacto permanent solution, or in support of complex on-prem Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions.
- POSTAL MAIL AND CORRESPONDENCE IS THE STARTING PLACE FOR WORK PROCESSING. THE MAILROOM IS ALSO THE FIRST "BOTTLENECK" IN THE BUSINESS PROCESS. DRC's iMAIL SOLUTION DIGITAL CAPTURES, STAMPS AND TAGS PHYSICAL MAIL AND AUTOMATICALLY ROUTES DOCUMENTS TO KICK-OFF ELECTRONIC BUSINESS PROCESSES.
Improve Turnaround Times and Payback
DRC's automated mailroom solution, DRC-imail, provides instant delivery and routing of thousands of pieces of mail a day. Once received, scanned and identified, the mail is routed to systems or personnel in minutes. DRC-imail can deliver ROI at "Time 0" through reduced headcount by 75+% for mail handling, sorting and delivery, all while increasing process efficiency, employee productivity and compliance.
Process Flow and Benefits
Reduce paper handling, lower overall cycle time and improve content visibility and audit trail
The Process Flow:
- Mail is received at DRC's digitization centre via a simple mail redirect procedure with Canada Post, where documents are extracted, scanned & tagged.
- E-mails and faxes are captured via an integrated electronic capture server process.
- Transactions and correspondence are automatically classified and assigned a document type, destination & process.
- Automated Business Rules route documents via controlled workflow, or simple e-mail notification, with a complete audit trail.
- Users login into secure DRC i-Mail electronic mail "queue(s)" or company e-mail to review all documents or classify documents based upon criteria such as name, document type & page counts
- Finally, transactions are delivered into one or more back-end systems for data upload, image archive and workflow.
- Streamline mail handling and reduce mail handling costs.
- Improve turnaround times by getting correspondence to key business processes and personnel.
- Lighten the paper load by truncating paper in the digital mailroom.
- DRC's DRC-imail solution can be deployed only for mail handling or with our DRC-ifile hosted document management service.
Long-term Improvements and Efficiency
Truncate paper/mail at the "digital" mailroom.
- Integrate paper and electronic content into "linked" records for retrieval.
- Cut down cycle times, hamstrung by conventional "sneaker-net" mail delivery.
- Increase employee productivity and customer service through fast and accurate access to all backup documents.
- Easily apply records management practices to all content to improve compliance.
- ?Integrate data and images easily into the line of business and workflow applications.
DRC is a proven Canadian provider of document imaging services to Canadian Federal, Provincial and Municipal government departments and agencies.