As meaningful differences between products and services continue to diminish or leap frog one another, companies must rely increasingly on their level of service and responsiveness to entrench customer loyalty.
- GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES, AT ALL LEVELS, ARE FACED WITH THE CHALLENGES TO BECOME INCREASINGLY EFFICIENT AND SERVICE-ORIENTED WHILE BEING COMPLIANT WITH A VARIETY OF EXISTING LEGISLATION ON DOCUMENT LEGALITY, ACCESS AND PRIVACY.
Document Conversion Services for the Public Sector
DRC is a preferred provider of document conversion services to the Federal Government under its Document Imaging Services initiative for scanning and indexing of paper and microfilm records. DRC is also a regsitered supplier with the Ontario Government specializing in document conversion services, records storage and active file management under the Vendor of Record for Imaging Services through OpenText.
Commitment to supporting Top Tier Government Services
DRC maintains the designation of Protected B for Document Safeguarding and for Information Processing on vendor's system to the level of Protected B.
DRC undergoes regular audits by its major government and financial services clients.
DRC delivers Government clients the following value:
- Unparalleled technical merit ensuring the end-to-end success of a conversion effort
- Transportation services using DRC operated and employed vehicles and drivers
- Comprehensive chain-of-custody processes and shipment tracking
- Secure records storage environment for large conversion projects
- Highest levels of imaging quality and data accuracy
- Unparalleled insight into long term projects through DRC's Production Status Tracking portal
- Compliant imaging with quality management processes, best practices, internal controls and audit trail
- Total support throughout the conversion effort
- Image quality and accuracy guarantee
- Competitve pricing
Legislation on Document Access and Privacy Requirements
- A need to conform to various legislative requirements including PIPEDA, MFIPPA and HIPAA
- The ability to effectively manage and deliver an increasing number of programs to a growing base of citizens and enterprises
- Modernizing dated records management infrastructures and related systems
- Controlling budgets while doing more work with less resources
Commitment to Success
A recent human resources project with the Federal Government completed by DRC included the scanning and indexing of 3,000,000 paper documents. DRC also integrated over 5,000,000 historic microfilm images by converting them into electronic images using DRC’s microfilm scanning services. The project also required extensive data entry and indexing services to support the entry of over 50 million keystrokes. In order to meet the Department’s timelines, DRC completed the project on the customer’s site in less than 5 months to the customers complete satisfaction.
Government departments and agencies, at all levels, are faced with the challenges to become increasingly efficient and service oriented while being compliant with a variety of existing legislation on document legality, access and privacy.
DRC is a proven Canadian provider of document imaging services to Canadian Federal, Provincial and Municipal government departments and agencies.