With increased workloads and the same or fewer resources, companies must rely increasingly on their level of productivity and effectiveness to compete and get the job done.
- How can insurance companies maintain market share and profitability despite rising costs in today’s life, health, personal and auto insurance market place?
Demands of the Current Insurance Market Place
- Need to reduce administrative and combined expense ratios
- Streamline back-office processing of applications and claims
- Deliver improved levels of service to the broker channel and customers
- Manage and maintain large volumes of paper over the life of customer relationships
Streamline Operations and Improve Customer Service
- Converting paper-based application and claims documents by scanning and indexing document backlog and legacy microfilm into digital format for use with in-house document management systems
- Provide immediate and secure access (7X24) to corporate, clients and broker files using the DRC-ifile turnkey policy and claims solutions
- Scanning policy files for fast access and long term preservation
- Eliminate file handling costs and archive information over the life of a client relationship using DRC’s Digital Preservation solution
Strategic Advantages for Our Insurance Clients
- Reduce administrative and combined expense ratio by eliminating the dependency on the serial nature of paper
- Reduce customer response times while decreasing time to issue
- Entrenching channel and customer loyalty through differentiated levels of customer service
DRC is a proven Canadian provider of document imaging services to Canadian Federal, Provincial and Municipal government departments and agencies.