With increased workloads and the same or fewer resources, companies must rely increasingly on their level of productivity and effectiveness to compete and get the job done.
- WITH INCREASING LEGISLATIVE PRESSURES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIVACY AND THE POTENTIAL FOR LEGAL ACTION RELATING TO UNLAWFUL DISMISSAL, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS FACE SIGNIFICANT CHALLENGES IN MANAGING THEIR HUMAN RESOURCES AND THE ASSOCIATED PAPER.
Building Pressures for HR Representatives
- Need to access employee history, reviews appraisals and salary information from a variety of systems
- Companies must protect confidential employee information per privacy legislation
- Managers need easier access to all relevant employee information in one place to improve decision making and better manage resources
We Work Hard for Our Clients
Here is a recent example of our work for the human resources sector
- Scanning and indexing 3,000,000 paper documents
- Microfilm scanning and indexing of over 5,000,000 microfiche images to electronic images
- Data entry and indexing of over 1,300,000 documents and over 50 million characters fields
This project was completed on the customer’s site in less than 5 months on time and to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
DRC Can Help Your HR Department and Employee Records
We can offer your HR department:
- An on-site consultation from one of our document solution managers
- Provide cost-effective solutions ranging from the DRC-ifile solution for Human Resources to complete backlog conversions highlighted above
DRC is a proven Canadian provider of document imaging services to Canadian Federal, Provincial and Municipal government departments and agencies.