As meaningful differences between products and services continue to diminish or leap frog one another, companies must rely increasingly on their level of service and responsiveness to entrench customer loyalty.
- UTILITY COMPANIES AND POWER GENERATORS ARE CURRENTLY FACED WITH SIGNIFICANT CHALLENGES RELATED TO COST, INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND COMPLIANCE.
Cost and Compliance Requirements for Utility Companies
- Need to provide highly available and rapid access to operational documentation in support of design and maintenance of power generation facilities to guarantee quality and safety while minimizing costs
- Ensure maximum reliability and longevity of all assets through timely decision making supported by comprehensive access to engineering drawings, reports and documents
- Conform to various legislative requirements and adherence to intensive industry quality standards
Manage Assets with Improved Access to Information
DRC provides comprehensive services to a major Power Generating Utility including the scanning and indexing of Design and Change Control Packages (DCP’s).
DRC services include:
- Document scanning and indexing services.
- Microfilm/microfiche scanning services.
- Digital to microfilm conversion services.
Strategic Benefits For Utility and Power Generator Companies
Integration of information from all systems and media, including engineering documents, correspondence and microfilm, into digital format
Utility Companies and power generators are currently faced with significant challenges related to cost, information management and compliance.
DRC is a proven Canadian provider of document imaging services to Canadian Federal, Provincial and Municipal government departments and agencies.