With increased workloads and the same or fewer resources, companies must rely increasingly on their level of productivity and effectiveness to compete and get the job done.
- NORTH AMERICAN BUSINESS IS FACED WITH THE CHALLENGE OF SHORTENING DELIVERY TO CASH CYCLES AND ELIMINATING COSTLY WRITE-OFFS, WHILE MAINTAINING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS.
Common Business Needs
- Identify high priority invoices for collection
- Integrate ERP information and billing system data with digital image copies of signed customer Proof of Delivery back-up
- Smoothly and easily resolve customer disputes that drive faster payment
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and securities regulations for financial reporting in Canada and the U.S.
Streamline Operations and Improve Customer Service
Our services integrate with your existing financial systems
- Convert paper-based Proof of Delivery (signed customer invoices) by scanning and indexing POD’s into digital format linking them with in-house legacy and ERP system data
- Provide immediate (7X24) access to invoices and related backup documents using the DRC-ifile turkey solution for Accounts Receivable
- Integrate Out-standing Invoice/POD reports with digital image copies of signed customer invoices for automatic retrieval and delivery to customers
- Destroy massive volumes of paper-based records by backing up digitally scanned documents using DRC Digital Preservation solution for secure and legally compliant archiving
Strategic Advantages for Our Commercial, Manufacturing and Service Clients
- Reduced write-offs and faster collection of outstanding invoices
- Reduction in cost of customer service and collections operations
- Streamlined processing and effective controls for compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and industry regulations
- Increased return on investments in ERP solutions with integrated access to data, documents and reports
- Speed resolution of invoice disputes and reduce administrative support costs with more efficient access to backup documents
- Improved customer service and satisfaction
DRC is a proven Canadian provider of document imaging services to Canadian Federal, Provincial and Municipal government departments and agencies.