Document Digitization & Digital Transformation Services
DRC provides a seamless turnkey digital transformation solution for legacy records including file de-location, secure transport, scanning, storage plus digital on-line access to information. DRC manages the intake of documents in a seamless process, picking up new files and file updates, delivering a complete & intergrated digital view of all files. Client content is securely managed in DRC's private cloud as a defacto permanent solution, or in support of complex on-prem Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions.
- DATA REPRO COM OFFERS CLIENTS A FULL RANGE OF MICROFILM PRESERVATION SERVICES, INCLUDING THE GENERATION OF 16MM AND 35MM ARCHIVE MICROFILM FORMATS PROCESSED TO ARCHIVAL (500 YEARS) STANDARDS. DEAL WITH THE UNCERTAINTY SURROUNDING DIGITAL RECORDS RELATED TO TECHNOLOGICAL COMPATIBILITY, IMAGE FIDELITY AND LEGAL COMPLIANCE.
Process Microfilm Right the First Time
- DRC leverages proven secure and compliant microfilm technology to archive digital content for longevity and legal compliance.
- Archive film media is a true WORM (Write Once Read Many) technologies, verifiable through human-readable format.
- Data Repro Com Ltd delivers high-quality microfilm output processed to archival standard (500 years), supporting multi-tiered long-term information archive strategies.
Extensive Control Over the Entire Microfilm Processing Operation
DRC leverages proven secure and compliant microfilm technology to archive digital content for longevity and legal compliance. Archive film media is a true WORM (Write Once Read Many) technologies, verifiable through human-readable format. Data Repro Com Ltd offers our clients a full range of microfilm preservation services, including the generation of 16mm and 35mm archive microfilm formats processed to archival (500 years) standards.
Quality Monitoring & Reporting
Quality is achieved through multiple elements in the processing operation:
- Logging of input batches, indexes for each individual roll processed along with image density & methylene blue testing.
- Computerized labelling of storage carton for each roll of film with all relevant index information.
- Calibrating Kodak Prostar II and deep tank processors to manufacturer and industry standards.
- Running test strips through processors and comparing them to benchmarks.
DRC is a proven Canadian provider of document imaging services to Canadian Federal, Provincial and Municipal government departments and agencies.