With increased workloads and the same or fewer resources, companies must rely increasingly on their level of productivity and effectiveness to compete and get the job done.
- LARGE SCALE ENGINEERING PROJECTS REQUIRE SECURE STORAGE AND EASY ACCESS TO CRITICAL BACKUP RECORDS FOR REPAIRS, UPGRADES AND INSPECTIONS. IN ORDER TO DELIVER MAXIMUM VALUE AND REDUCE RISK, ENGINEERING COMPANIES MUST SECURELY STORE PROJECT AND QUALITY ASSURANCE RECORDS AND EASI ACCESS THEM TO MEET SERVICE, EFFICIENCY, AND COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS.
Safely Store Critical Engineering Records for Life of Facility or Installation
Respond to service contract requirements with the knowledge to expedite repairs safely in the shortest period of time with information in a which engineers can easily access
Eliminate redundant filing infrastructures that serve departmental and personal needs leading to duplicate records and multiple versions increasing the risk of error
Eliminate the risk of information degradation and loss due to handling in the field and potential for disaster
DRC Delivers Superior Quality, Access & Efficiency
Digitize large format engineering drawings including blue-prints, white-prints, mylars and sepias into high quality greyscale and colur images producing high fidelity (near photographic quality) renditions of original drawings
Convert project and quality assurance records ensuring that stamps and signatures are clearly captured, enabling prject files to be searched using key words or defined index metadata
Automatically store electronically created engineering records directly into a secure document management solution using DRC’s DRC-ifile solution or an enterprise engineering ERP system
Enjoy immediate (7X24) access to invoices and related documents using the DRC proviuded turnkey conversion solution
Destroy massive volumes of paper based records leveraging DRC’s compliant scanning solutions which track client records from receipt into production through destruction
DRC Will Give You A Strategic Competitive Advantage
For organizations which rely on fast access to critical records to get the job done, DRC delivers a variety of services
- Stringent chain-of-custody process
- Secure and compliant conversion services
- Seamless access to records during work-in-process
- Rapid access to high quality engineering content in the field
- Superior responsiveness and customer service
- Elimination of redundancy, waste and error created by disparate multiple filing systems
DRC is a proven Canadian provider of document imaging services to Canadian Federal, Provincial and Municipal government departments and agencies.